Saturday, March 13, 2010

10 Favorites

So I was thinking today that I should probably document my 10 favorite things that the girls are doing/saying at this stage. So here goes in completely random order:

Katherine (3 years old)
1. The way that she runs at top speed for the door when Daddy comes home screaming "DADDY!!!"
2. The way she dances...all of the time.
3. The way she lights up and says "Hi, Miss Caroline" when she sees her sister in the mornings or after a nap.
4. The way she will run up and hug me and say "I love you Mommy."
5. The way she says "Yum, delicious!" when she really likes something to eat.
6. The way she will ask "How bout that?" when she really wants to do something.
7. That her favorite color is PINK, PINK and more PINK.
8. The way she sings "Old MacDonald." It goes like this "Old MacDonald had a farm, ee-eye-ee-eye-oh. And on this farm he had a cow and BINGO was his name-o, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, Old MacDonald had a farm, ee-eye-ee-eye-oh." Love it!
9. Her beautiful smile that will light up a room.
10. The way she remembers...EVERYTHING. You cannot get away with anything, because she will remember it all.

Caroline (8 months old)
1. Her smile first thing in the morning when I walk into her room. I swear I don't think a person could smile any bigger than that.
2. The way she adores her big sister.
3. How she will smile at anyone. They all think that she is the cutest thing ever.
4. How she kicks her feet and flaps her arms when she is really excited about something.
5. The way she gets SO excited to eat that she starts smacking her gums and lips in anticipation.
6. The way she belly laughs when Katherine dances.
7. That she is, for the most part, SO laid back and easy going.
8. That she babbles constantly and just seems completely content to talk to herself.
9. How excited she gets about bath time. She just about busts with excitement by the time I get her undressed and headed toward the bathroom.
10.How she will snuggle her little head into your shoulder and put her arms around your neck when you first pick her up. It's like she's giving you a hug! So sweet!

I know I am missing things that I just adore for both girls, but for now I will commit these to the blog world for eternity. :) We have been blessed with the SWEETEST little girls EVER! :)

1 comment:

Freakley Family said...

That is just about the sweetest and funniest thing ever! Katherine cracks me up! And I know it won't be long till her baby sister will be following in her foot steps! God bless you guys...two adorable girls...you're really in for it! Haha! ;-)