My 29th birthday was yesterday...ugh...the last year of my 20s! :( For my birthday my hubby, girls and parents bought me a new camera. I am having SO much fun taking pictures with it, though I have NO idea how to really use the thing. I think we took something like 400 pictures yesterday. I know...CRAZY! I loaded a bunch onto the shutterfly website so you can go check them out there. http://hughesfam.shutterfly.com If you don't remember the password, just shoot me an e mail. :)
I had a WONDERFUL birthday thanks to my wonderful family. :) I love ya'll!!
This morning Katherine woke up with a pretty high fever 102.5 and just feel poopy. So we went back to see Dr. W...for the fourth time in ONE WEEK! Sheesh! It's a good thing we love him to death! :) Poor little Katherine might have pneumonia...yuck! Dr. W could hear something in her chest, but couldn't distinguish between pneumonia and noise in her throat. SO, we went and had a chest X-ray done a few minutes ago. We will know for sure sometime tonight or first thing in the morning. I am hoping it's just a virus and will run it's course. She's one pitiful little girly!
Caroline on the other hand, is feeling MUCH better. She still has a nasty sounding cough, but her fever is gone and she can breathe! Hallelujah! :) She will go back for another check up next Friday (19th) to make sure her ear infection has totally cleared up.
Chris and I are doing much better, so I think with the exception of Katherine we are all finally on the mend. I am believing that Katherine just has a mild virus and will be on the up and up super quick! :)
Well I"m off to fix some dinner and tend to my little ones. :) Enjoy the new pictures on shutterfly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment