Well I do believe that the Hughes crew is on the mend...I hope! I have my fingers crossed, prayers said, so here's to believing that we are over the worst of the germies and on our way back to healthy little munchkins. :)
Katherine still has a nasty sounding cough, but her fever is down to 99.3, which is a major improvement and she's back to her little defiant, testing self, so I'm taking that as a good sign. ;) She also has protested the past two days at naptime...also a good sign. :)
Caroline isn't nearly as fussy as she was a week ago, but she is still getting up 2-3 times per night to feed. This does not make Mommy happy, but I am hoping that it's just a growth spurt or teething and will quickly pass. I really enjoyed having a baby that slept 12-13 hours straight at night! Especially since Katherine still gets up once a night most nights. And she's 3! Caroline's fever is also down to around 99.1 or so.
All in all, I'm thinking we're ready to get back to normal...or at least get out of this stinkin house! :) I love my house, love being at home with the girls, but seriously?! I have only left the house for a quick trip to Target, a quick trip to the grocery store and a pediatrician visit since last FRIDAY! That's 7 whole days of house arrest...not cool. Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL, so I broke down and let Katherine go outside and play for a little bit, while I grilled our dinner. Of course by the time I finished grilling it was starting to get cold again, and is now rainy and dreary today. Yuck! What happened to my wonderful Florida weather?! I'm hoping that this weekend will be nice so we can finally get outside and PLAY! :)
Well both girls are down for a nap, so I think i will go do something for me, like read, or sleep or I don't know, but something! :)
More pics on shutterfly!
No comments:
Post a Comment