Katherine refused to take a nap all day on Tuesday and was pretty much just running in complete circles around the house all day long...which wore Mommy slam out! After attempting to take a nap twice with zero luck, I finally gave up on the idea and tried to keep her entertained as much as possible. So we made it through the day and I fixed us dinner. As I was clearing the table I noticed that she wasn't chattering like her normal self, so I turn around and she is sound asleep in her high chair, with food all over her bib. I guess she fell asleep mid-chew or something because she was out! I quickly clean up the kitchen and start the bath so that I can put her to bed. Of course the second she gets in the bath she's WIDE awake. If she hadn't been covered in food, I would have put her straight to bed. Oh well. It turned out well since she was able to see Daddy when he got home before I put her to bed. I of course had my real camera battery charging at the time she was asleep in her high chair, so I was forced to take pictures with my cell phone. They aren't the best quality, but you get the idea anyway! Here are pictures of her fast asleep and then what she looked like after her bath.


1 comment:
ok, that is too funny! How can you even stand it!? She's just TOO cute!
Post a Comment