Since Katherine's 1st birthday is fast approaching, I thought it would be a neat idea to post pictures of her from each month that she has been with us to see how much she has changed. It is hard to believe that she was born with a full head of black hair! Her eyes have even turned a much lighter shade of blue than they were at birth. The one constant has been her wonderful cheeks! I'm afraid that she was doomed to have big cheeks as both Chris and I were blessed with big cheeks as kids. I'm still searching to find things in her that are from me, but so far I haven't come up with much. She is her daddy's twin through and through. She does have a bit of my personality if it is any consolation as she is very vocal and hasn't met a stranger. I'm hoping that the super powerful lungs on her will eventually be used for something other than ear-piercing screams! The jury is still out on that one. Well here is Katherine from birthday to 10 1/2 months. Enjoy!
Katherine's Birthday 2/23/2007

On her way home from the hospital

1 Month Old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old

10 1/2 months old
2 comments:
Katherine is beautiful. We are anxiously awaiting birth of our new grandbabby due April 28th! love your blog Margaret St. Clair
whopps sorry about the mispelling of grandbaby!! you can tell I am getting old!!!
Post a Comment