She did it! She floated ALL by herself today!!! WHOO HOO!!!!! The funny thing is she didn't even realize that she was floating all by herself, and her teacher and I weren't going to say anything and ruin it, so after the lesson was over Ms. Carmen said "Hey Katherine, guess what? You earned your crown today!" (We told her when she floated all by herself, she would get a new princess crown.) She looked at me and said "I floated all by, my, my self?" YUP! She was SOO excited. So sweet! So here she is in her princess crown and all her jewels! Way to go Katherine we are SO proud of you!!!

Princess Katherine in her new crown and jewels!

"Look Mom, I can see you through my magic wand!"
1 comment:
Katherine is SO beautiful! And yay on the floating! Our swim lessons are over but I'm so glad we did them because now I know a lot more stuff to do with E in the pool. She loves the water and I hope she's able to float like Katherine when she's 3!
Post a Comment