Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We definitely look like Daddy!

So I thought there was no way for anyone to look more like Christopher as an infant than Katherine...I was WRONG! Look at Miss Caroline! Here is a picture of Katherine at 9 weeks and Caroline at 10 weeks...boy do my girls look like their Daddy! :)


Katherine at 9 weeks old...and I thought she and Christopher were twins.


Caroline at 10 weeks...definitely Christopher's little mini-me...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay this is all new to me....I thought I left a comment but will try again.... if the original shows up...hope I didn't contradict myself too bad... I am PATIENTLY waiting for the #1 son to this sweet little family to have brown eyes and brunette hair!!! as far as your darling girls. Yes they look like their daddy, they look like baby dolls which makes their daddy a cutie pa'tutie gotta luv me Jesus says so!!!!