Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pictures updated...FINALLY!

Ok, so I FINALLY am posting some updated pictures of the girls. I have to steal Christopher's camera to get pictures now and then I always forget to download them before he goes to work, so that has caused quite a backlog in the picture sharing world! I will update you guys later this week with what we've been up to, but for now, here are some pictures of the past few weeks. :) Enjoy!!


Katherine making a hushpuppy sandwich...talk about carb overload!


Connie and Caroline


Michelle, CiCi and Katherine trying on CiCi's glasses.


Katherine and Taylor in their cool shades


Katherine really enjoyed the chocolate desert...can you tell?!


Mom, what are you doing to me?!


Caroline at 6 weeks old


Close up at 6 weeks.


Katherine and Caroline sharing sister love


Katherine giving Grandaddy a "hair cut" in her big girl underpants...we were working on potty training that day.


Katherine and Daddy in daddy's new toy!

No comments: