Saturday, May 17, 2008

Forward Facing Car Seat and Walking!

Well the past two days have brought about very exciting changes with Miss Katherine! Yesterday all of a sudden she just started walking right across the room without help. She's quite entertaining to watch as she holds her arms really tight and then walks really stiffly across the room. She has fallen a lot, but she just laughs when she falls and then gets right back up and keeps going. Nothing slows her down for long! :)

She also is now officially 20 pounds! So yesterday we turned her car seat around in the car. When we first put her in the car she screamed her head off. She wasn't sure what was going on, but then once I got in the front seat she thought it was hilarious. She now thinks she's queen on the hill sitting in her seat looking out the front window.

Have a great weekend!
Dancing in my car seat.
I can see everything now!
Off to the races!
I've destroyed the kitchen, now onto the next room!
Running again!

No comments: