Katherine, Mom and I went to Charlottesville to attend Jubilate's 35th Reunion. Jubilate is the choir I sang with in college at UVa. Our travels were very uneventful...thank goodness! We had a wonderful weekend and I saw so many of my wonderful friends from the choir. Hard to believe it has been 5 years since we were there! Katherine behaved wonderfully although she was worn slam out by the time we got home last night. She did have one mishap in the nursery during our concert, but other than that we survived! She managed to soak her clothes in the nursery...and since we haven't needed a change of clothes in FOREVER! Mom had totally forgotten to change the outfit in the diaper bag from a Florida sundress to something more appropriate for the 40 degree weather! So when I went to pick her up, she was wearing a sweater and sundress....she looked rather comical, but we survived, so no worries!
I didn't take many pictures while I was in Virginia as most of my time was spent in rehearsal, so here are a few from the past week or so.
Until next time!
Playing with the bowls in the kitchen cabinet
Can I get this thing opened?
I think this is better as a hat
Mommy and me after a long day of rehearsing for Mom.
1 comment:
How fun going back to the good old UVA! What a cute little t-shirt Miss Katherine has on! We're hoping to make a trip back to Blacksburg in September. I say that now, but we'll see if we're really up to it! Ha!
Post a Comment