Miss Katherine is quite a handful now. She still refuses to walk (thank goodness for my sake!), but she now pushes her little dump truck ALL over the house in tornado speed. It's all I can do to keep up with her. She has also found out that she can talk in different volumes...mainly LOUD. While we were in Target this week she decided to try out her new LOUD voice while we shopped. I think the entire store knew that Katherine was visiting before we left. It was humorous, but at the same time very embarrassing. No matter what I did she just kept getting louder. Finally I just gave up and noticed that everyone around us seemed to be laughing, so I guess no harm was done! We had to move up a shoe size this week and we also had to buy new PJs! Our 12 month PJs were getting too snug, so onto 18 months! She is also now up to 19 pounds! Whoo hoo!! Only one more pound to go before she can face forward in her car seat.
Chris is getting ready for a busy week next week with West Point Recruitment meetings and Katherine and I will be busy getting ready for our trip to Virginia next weekend for my choir's reunion. Thank goodness my mom will be traveling with me since Christopher is unable to go...I don't know that I could handle all my luggage, Katherine and an airline flight all by myself! The next post will probably not be until we return, so we hope everyone has a splendid week!
Until next time!
Me and my Daddy! Aren't we cute?
Forget riding in it, I want to push it!
Baby blue eyes!
I like to play the guitar and sing while I do it!
Man, pushing toys around all day long really wears a girl out!
No comments:
Post a Comment