Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School!!!

Here are my sweet sweet girls on their first day of school 2011!  Katherine is starting VPK (Voluntary Pre-K) and Caroline is starting Toddler Preschool!  To say they are excited would be a gross understatement.  By 7:30am this morning both girls were dressed, hair fixed, shoes on and breakfast eaten.  I was greeted this morning as I stepped out of the shower with Caroline handing me her diaper.  I was like, Oh, lovely!  Katherine had convinced Caroline that she needed to get dressed all by herself...only she hasn't figured out how to change her diaper by herself yet...  haha.  The girls both insisted on pig tails with TWO bows, and skorts that are PINK.  I can't wait to see what we will go through on mornings when the girls are 13!  :)  Have a great first day my sweet girls!!  Love you!  Mom and Dad



No comments: