This morning we all packed into the car and headed to our favorite Dr. W's office! It was time for Caroline to get her 2 year well visit over with. Of course before we could get out the door we had to get dressed. I didn't realize it because I wasn't paying attention, but the girls and I all ended up wearing the same shade of pink to the doctor's office...the nurses thought it was quite cute. I was slightly annoyed...how did we all end up dressed alike by mistake?! haha. Anyway, the girls were fantastic and we had a superb visit with Dr. W. He said that Caroline is healthy as a horse and is definitely ahead developmentally. That's our girl! :) She also had to get one shot, which she instantly hated, but luckily it was quickly made all better by a new shiny band aid. Have I mentioned how much she LOVES band aids? I have to lock them up or she would wear 50...everyday! It's crazy, but luckily worked in our favor as she was immediately calm and happy once she saw the band aid on her new boo boo. :) The fact that it was silver with glitter, just made it even better! Ha!
Here are her 2 year stats:
Length: 36" (90th percentile)
Weight: 27 lbs (50th percentile)
Head: 19"
I tried to find Katherine's 2 year stats, but I can't find them! I think they got lost in the mix since we were in the middle of a move during her 2 year well visit. I did find her 3 year old stats and funny that she was 38" tall and 29 lbs...at 3! So Caroline is only 2" and 2 lbs shy of Katherine...in one year! I'm thinking Caroline will quickly surpass those stats!
No comments:
Post a Comment