Well that word pretty much sums up what we have been up to since my last post. I came down with a horrible upper respiratory infection that put me in bed for 2 full days the week of the inauguration. Then Katherine came down with it that weekend and the following week Chris got it. Unfortunately for Chris he had to travel out of town for work before he was fully recovered, but he is thankfully home and feeling better. I am still very congested, but other than that, nothing too bad. Katherine, however, is sick as a dog! Her lingering cold has now turned into a severe ear infection in her left ear. :( The poor kiddo woke up yesterday afternoon from a nap screaming and holding her ears. So, off to the doctor's we went. She surprisingly behaved very well considering we had to wait 45 minutes to be seen. There was another 2 year old in the waiting room and he was ALL OVER the place. Katherine was squirmy, but not too unmanageable. :) She is now on Amoxicillan (however you spell that!) and Motrin, so hopefully tomorrow she will start to feel better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)
Aside from being sick we haven't done much of anything other than work. Katherine did manage to break Christopher's camera a few weeks ago, so we are back down to one camera...so we have no new pictures of Miss Katherine because Chris has been out of town. She is definitely using more words and even says certain phrases. The most common phrases are "I was this" "Daddy BIKE!" "Aunt Bea" (meaning I want to watch Andy Griffith) "I want more" Most of these phrases tend to be whined instead of said, but we're working on that. ;o)
I am still feeling great and we finally were able to schedule the "BIG" ultrasound for the end of this month. So hopefully this little munchkin will cooperate and we'll find out whether it's a boy or a girl. Katherine insists that she's have a sister or girl baby. We'll see if she's right! :)
Well I guess that's about all the update we have...haven't done much since we've all been so sick! Hopefully we will all be better within the week and able to get back out and doing stuff!
Until next time!
3 comments:
FEEL BETTER SOON, GUYS!!!! ;-)
Us too! BLAH! You better not keep us in susupense over the ultrasound.
sorry you guys have been sick and really sad about the ear infection- my kids had lots of them and it is horrible to watch them be in pain- h ope you are all 3 100% now!
Post a Comment