Sunday we were up and out of the house by 7:30am to head to church. Katherine and I got up extra early and fixed Daddy a big breakfast since it was Father's Day. :) At church of course Katherine screamed when we left her in the nursery as usual...you'd think we'd be getting over this stage by now, but apparently not! She has only been going to the nursery now almost every Sunday since the first week in September?! OH well. When we got back from Church to pick her up, she had decimated the nursery...she was the only kid in there, so there wasn't anyone else to blame! Toys were everywhere! I told Miss Marilyn (the nursery lady) that this is what our house looks like a daily basis...she just laughed.
We headed from church to Grandma and Grandaddy Corell's house and managed to get there in time for Katherine to take her morning nap (thank goodness!). I helped Mom fix lunch and the guys went out to run some errands. JoeJoe and GiGi (my grandparents) arrived around noon and we all had lunch. It was delicious!! After lunch we took Katherine for her very first swim in the swimming pool! At first she wasn't too thrilled, but by the end of the day she was a kicking queen in her little floatation thingy. She kicked herself all over the pool. She was really thrilled with the whole water experience once she figured out that she could splash us! She would get a little gleam in her eyes and just go to town splashing. It was quite cute. We managed to get her down for an afternoon nap while the rest of us enjoyed some desert and then it was time to head back North to the house. Katherine slept until 8:30 the next morning! Swimming wore her out!
Here are some pictures from our weekend. Hope you enjoy!
Daddy and I in the pool
Kicking my feet!
Mommy and I in the pool!
I learned how to climb! I drive Mommy nuts!
No comments:
Post a Comment