This weekend Christopher took pictures of Katherine while she "helped" me with laundry...meaning she stood at the dryer and pulled clean clothes out and promptly put them on the floor! It was cute, but not all that helpful.
Today, we received her brand new stroller via UPS. I had decided that for our trip to Virginia lugging a HUGE stroller as well as a HUGE car seat through the airport would be a bit cumbersome. SO...I found a more compact stroller and a bag with wheels for our car seat to go in...problem solved! Katherine and I took our first walk in her new stroller and she was very happy that she could kick her feet in this stroller. When we got home she actually stood up and pushed it while actually walking with it! This is a first as she has been quite the cautious one and had up until today refused to take any steps at all! Here are some pictures!
Enjoy!
"Helping Mom with the Laundry"
Out for my first stroll in my new ride!
Walking around the kitchen with my new toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment